I know how confusing (and exciting) it can feel when you open up a website, and don’t quite know where to begin…
This page will help guide you, and the posts/info below are almost like the things a good friend would already know. Please do read all the through…
- I suggest beginning with my About me + You page so that we can get to know one another.
- If you are interested in my Health story and how I have been unwell with ME/CFS, Autoimmune Thyroid, Adrenal Insufficiency, Lyme, Immune Dysfunction, Mild Lupus, POTS, Hyper-mobility, Parvo Virus – and all the labels… then click HERE. I think you’ll like this story in terms of it being easy to read and really detailing the journey.
- I would also suggest reading my 2 part Blogging story posts which you can find HERE and HERE. These detail how through my health journey I discovered my passion and purpose of writing, and how I was brave enough to write from where I was/am at, rather than wait. There is much soul wisdom and growth along the way as you’ll read…
- My Fund-raising page (set up by my Sister) also details much more of my specifics health plan and up-to-date thoughts.
- I would also suggest reading my posts on my fears and hesitations around setting up the fundraising, and how I subsequently got past them. Click HERE and HERE.
- If you would like occasional Soul Notes in your inbox please sign up HERE. This is a more intimate way for those closest to me to connect and share. And don’t worry I only write when I am able to and when I have someone important to share, so you inbox will never be cluttered from me. But I do advise signing up as then you won’t miss any updates and we can stay connected, because I see this space as a community.
- I would love you to have a read and sneak peak of my upcoming poetry book ‘I see in words’ – This is such a passion project and dream come true. I am so proud. It is a collection of inspiring and intimate poetry detailing my own journey of chronic illness, and also my soul and creativity journey. There are additionally chapters and conversations which expand further on these themes, and suggestions and wisdom for how other people can make a start – regardless of circumstance – to purpose their own purpose. And more… Click HERE.
Other than this I would say just have a browse and enjoy…
- Please do take a moment to just scroll up and down and take in the homepage content – especially along the right-hand side bar – as these are again the most important and pivotal posts. Also see Blog categories in the menu tab.
- You may like to connect on my active Instagram accounts – Personal Account – My Mindful Journey HERE and Poetry Account – Whispers of Poetry HERE. I regularly document live stories/videos here too on the personal account. And my posts are mini insta-blogs in themselves.
- I am also on Facebook – although currently less active HERE
- Please use the Search tab on the side bar if you are looking for something specific, and enter any health conditions/topics I am likely to have written about. They will pop up for you. Or Check out the Topic cloud and click on any relevant words.
Hand-picked Resources + Things I genuinely love (some in the Kent area):
Wellness/Health Authors/influencers: Dr Peatfield, Isabella Wentz, Dr Alan Christianson, Dr dan Kalish, Datiz Kharrizhan, Chris Kresser, Dr Ben Lynch, Dr Horrowitz, Dave Asprey (Bulletproof), Dr Mercola, Donna Gates, Stephen Cabral, Sahara Rose, David Woolfe, Dr Lam, Nadine Artemis
Spiritual/Self-help/Truth/Creativity: Robert Holden, Marianne Williamson, Bronnie Ware, Liz Gilbert, Brenne Brown, Rebecca Campbell, Neale Donald Walsh, Bruce Lipton, David Hamilton
Podcasts: Yoga Girl, Stephen Cabral, The Melissa Ambrosini Show, Broad New World, Highest-Self podcast, Bulletproof
Guided Meditations/ Yoga: Neil Cooper, Belinda Davidson, Fiona Agombar,
Blogs/Social Media/Platforms: Consciously Healthy, Tara Bliss, Susannah Conway, Claire Baker, The Londoner, Charlotte Elizabeth, Deliciously Ella, Nadine Artemis, Madeline Shaw, Conscious Life
Beauty: Doterra Essential oils, Living Libations skincare, Mother dirt shampoo, John Masters Conditioner, Dry Skin brushing, Tongue Scraper
Biz: Macbook Air, Mailchimp Newsletter, WordPress, Tsohost, Bluchic theme, Backup Buddy security
Home: Salt lamps, Essential oil diffusers, Berkey water filter, Wifi timer, Bath ball, Avro organic paint
Hacks/Health: Swannies Blue-light blocking glasses, F.lux night-time app on screens, Natural home-made cleaning and beauty/dental products Dr Mercola’s blue tube headphone for low EMF, Lumie sunrise lamp,
Food/Shop: Able + Cole for organic produce delivery, Goodness direct for organic frozen berries, Whistable Nutrition shop + Holland & Barretts + Canterbury Wholefoods for dry good supplies, Amazon
Holistic: Namaste Massage + Yoga (Herne Bay), Mediation by the Bay (Herne Bay), Organic Yoga mat, Soap Nut for washing laundry, Eco cleaning products
Retreats: Eastwell Mannor Spa (Ashford), Tor Spa (Canterbury)